Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management is ideal for those who are leading or managing staff within their job role or who plan to pursue a career in management. It is also suited to those who are already in a supervisory position, but have had little or no formal training and wish to develop their existing skill set.
Benefits for individuals
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential
Benefits for employers
Onlince course so a device with internet connectivity will be required
Dates are available throughout the year
If you are aged 19 or over:
If you are aged 19+ and living in the Liverpool City Region (inc Wirral), many courses will be free. If you are aged 19+ and live outside the Liverpool City Region, this course may be free. Terms & conditions apply.
If you are aged 19+, you may be able to apply for a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan (which is available for this course).
Did you know that many of our courses are free for students aged 19 and above?
Find out if you are eligible for free funding here, or contact our student service team on 0151 551 7777.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support. For more information on support available visit Bursaries and Loans. We also allow payment by instalments for some courses.
Fee : £549.00
The fee quoted is for the academic year 22/23.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form