Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must 'work safely' — and does it in an enjoyable way.
Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It's a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
Working Safely covers:
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
No specific equipment is required for you to complete this course.
The end of course assessment is in two parts:
- A multi-format question paper
- A multiple choice hazard spotting exercise Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or passport card.
Working Safely is a globally-recognised and respected certificated qualification for all employees. Benefits include:
- Peace of mind from training that's designed and quality-controlled by IOSH - the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts - the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
- Efficient and effective learning - health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training
Starting 15th September 2023 - Ending - 15th September 2023
If you are aged 19 or over:
There are no discounts available for this course
Did you know that many of our courses are free for students aged 19 and above?
Find out if you are eligible for free funding here, or contact our student service team on 0151 551 7777.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support. For more information on support available visit Bursaries and Loans. We also allow payment by instalments for some courses.
Fee : £170.00
The fee quoted is for the academic year 23/24.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form