By working with us, you will be helping people upskill or enter a new profession, and support the local economy by helping to fill vacancies in key industries. Our partners work with us in the following ways:
- Provide work experience and/or supported internship opportunities
- Take on apprentices
- Identify skills shortages and providing input into our curriculum design
- Advise on machinery, equipment and resources which reflect your industry sector
- Host visits, industry insight events or share your experience as a speaker
- Take part in judging student competitions and/or sponsor student awards
- Select ‘work-ready’ candidates from our student talent pool
- Participating at our recruitment events and jobs fairs
We are looking for more employer partners to offer placements for our study programmes. If you are interested in taking part, please register your details in the form below.
They must be employed in a real job that gives them the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills they need to pass their assessment.