Health Professionals N.e.c.
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of other health-related professional occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 221: Health Professionals. They may work autonomously or in teams with other health workers.
- Provides expert technical and technological support in the delivery of critical care
- Provides high level support within surgical teams before, during and after surgery
- Operate heart-lung machines during surgical procedures
- Conducts medical education relevant to specialism and provides team leadership and supervision
- Diagnoses and treats patients with a variety of hearing-related problems
- Carries out a range of oral/dental treatments
- Provides prosthetic devices to patients and advises on rehabilitation.
Entry is via a variety of relevant academic and/or professional qualifications.