Wirral Met is committed to offering a Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) service which is accessible to all of our students.
This service seeks to ensure that all students are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to live confidently, effectively and independently both at home and in work.
Wirral Met is accredited to the matrix standard and has adopted the Gatsby Benchmarks to measure the results and impact of the service.
We welcome any feedback, comments or suggestions on our careers programme. To leave feedback on the Careers Programme, please complete our survey.
Existing and potential students
Our friendly team of Student Advisers are on hand and happy to help with any query you have. They are experienced and all hold qualifications in the delivery of advice & guidance. They can help you identify and choose the best path to meet your individual career aspirations.
Some examples of the help they can offer:
- Careers options
- CV Writing
- Further training opportunities including Apprenticeships
- Support with UCAS applications and personal statements
- Support qualification equivalencies for overseas students
STUDENT ADVISER DROP-INS – No appointment necessary
Drop-in sessions are available every week day at our Conway Park Campus.
We welcome our existing students and anyone thinking of further studies or a change in career to pop in and see our friendly, experienced team on Monday and Friday 10am-1pm and Wednesday 1pm-6pm (Term Time Only) .
Resources and useful websites
- LCR - Be More
- Start – Careers Information (startprofile.com)
- Careers advice - job profiles, information and resources | National Careers Service
- Create a better future - Career Connect
- Discover Careers, Apprenticeships And University With UCAS
- Students - Shaping Futures (shaping-futures.org.uk)
- Find an apprenticeship - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Amazing Apprenticeships
- Unifrog - The complete destinations platform.