We need your help to bring Christmas to the homes of disadvantages children and young people who face waking up on Christmas morning to nothing.
Students from Progression to FE, are working with Radio City Live, and have created posters and social media graphics and messages with the aim to increase the amount of donations to Mission Christmas this year.
Mission Christmas is a charity that aims to help children get presents on Christmas Day.
This year, more than ever, there are families that are struggling, being forced to make the decision between whether they eat or can afford heating during the winter - Mission Christmas gives children living in poverty the chance to have presents under the tree.
Bring your donations to reception area at any of our five campuses. We need new and unwrapped presents for children or young people aged between 0-18. The gifts will then be sorted and sent to children in the local area.
The deadline to get your gifts to us so that the elves can distribute them in time is Tuesday 20th December 2022!
The drop off points are:
- Conway Park Campus - Europa Boulevard, Birkenhead, CH41 4NT
- Twelve Quays Campus - Shore Road, Morpeth Dock, Birkenhead, CH41 1AG
- Wirral Waters Campus - Tower Road, Birkenhead, CH41 1AA
- The Oval Campus - Old Chester Road, Bebington, CH63 7LH
- Hamilton Campus - Argyle Street, Birkenhead, CH41 1AD