It’s never too late to develop new skills for a promotion, boost your CV or take your career in a new direction. Taught by our expert tutors with industry experience, we can help you get qualified and fulfil your career goals and ambitions.
Many of our professional qualifications are accredited by the UK’s leading national training bodies, such as AAT for Accounting, NEBOSH for Health & Safety and VTCT for Hairdressing and Beauty. You can also take advantage of our range of support options available, from Bursaries, Childcare Support Funds, Advanced Learner Loans and more.
Childcare & Early Years Education
- CACHE Playwork level 2 Diploma
- CACHE Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 2 Certificate
- CACHE Playwork level 3 Diploma
- CACHE Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 Diploma
- Early Years Workforce level 3 Diploma
- Early Years Practitioner Diploma (Work based)
Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Kinesio Tape Strapping
- NCFE level 1 Award in Hairdressing (Fast-track to level 2)
- Introduction to LED Gel Polish
Tuition for courses is free for:
- Those aged 19+ who are claiming certain benefits
- Those aged 19+ who are working and earning less than £17,550 per year or £9.00/hour
- Those aged 19+ studying their first full level 2 course
- Those aged 19-23 studying their first full level 3 course
- Those studying English or maths up to level 2
If you need help finding which course if right for you, please call our Student Advisers on 0151 551 7777 or drop in to our Conway Park Campus.